CTP (Courtesy Transportation Program) vehicles are new cars, trucks, and SUVs that have been selected by George Chevrolet for our clients to drive while their vehicle is visiting our dealership. Pampered by our clients, and maintained by our service team, these vehicles are gently driven for a short period of time and are then made available for sale. A CTP/DEMO vehicles will have more mileage than a normal new retail unit. A CTP vehicle is a new retail unit that was put into GM’s "Courtesy Transportation Program" and is now being offered for retail sale as a "Used" vehicle with a "New" GM vehicle warranty (less current time and mileage).
Why Buy a Courtesy Vehicle from George Chevrolet?
- CTP/DEMO vehicles may be eligible for new car financing.
- CTP/DEMO vehicles are eligible for most new car incentives.
- CTP/DEMO vehicles are eligible for SiriusXM Radio enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment.
- CTP/DEMO vehicles are eligible for a minimum of 1 month of OnStar.
- CTP/DEMO vehicles are eligible for Chevrolet Maintenance: 1 Year/1 Visit.
GM warranty is based on current mileage and date the CTP was put in service. All rebates are subject to change. You may qualify for additional rebates on top of the rebates that have been deducted from the sale price. Financing is available. Special finance rates also apply but may not be compatible with all of the rebates that have been applied to these vehicles. See dealer for full details.